ALFI hits the road with a mission to inform fund communities across the globe of the opportunities that await them in Luxembourg. In the past twelve months, ALFI has travelled to Bogotá, Boston, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lima, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Singapore, Tokyo and Zurich.
See what ALFI is up to next.
Expert and member events
Leading Edge conferences
This series of targeted one-day conferences is tailored for an expert audience.
The issues in focus have been:
- Risk management, substance, delegation – trends in an evolving environment (London, October 2017)
- Taxes and investment funds – the ongoing (r)evolution (Luxembourg, November 2017)
- Fintech and data – a wave of technological innovation shaping the investment fund industry (Luxembourg, March 2018)
The series continues with the next Leading Edge event in London in October 2018.
Reserved to ALFI members and ranging from regional specifics to universal matters such as responsible investing – ALFI member seminars are characterised by the variety of their topics and venues:
- Stock Connect (ALFI/ABBL), Luxembourg, July 2017
- Bond Connect (ALFI/ABBL), Luxembourg, September 2017
- Bridging China and Europe (with CEINEX), Luxembourg, October 2017
- Investment Funds: Funds, Distribution, Asset Servicing, Hong Kong, October 2017
- Luxembourg: a post-Brexit option to access the EU (with AIMA), London, October 2017
- Fund Governance, Luxembourg, December 2017
- MiFID II Q&A, Luxembourg, January 2018
- Responsible investing opportunities across the investment chain (with UNPRI), Luxembourg, February 2018
- Breakfast Seminar, Hong Kong, May 2018
ALFI joins Luxembourg for Finance in missions abroad, showcasing the advantages of Luxembourg as a centre of excellence for finance and funds in particular.
Our latest joint missions led us to Beijing and Shanghai (September 2017), São Paulo (March 2018) and most recently to Geneva and Zurich (June 2018).